Here’s how you can live the writer’s life with short, simple projects that “sell without selling.”
Imagine fully enjoying the writer’s life — the freedom, the pay, and the satisfaction of helping businesses — while writing short, fun content.
You can, when you discover the little-known-but-extremely-profitable niche of writing email newsletters. This is quite possibly the best way to make a consistent, predictable income as a writer, while having fiercely loyal clients that pay you every month — year after year.
In AWAI’s Creating Email Newsletters For Professional Service Firms: A Step-by-Step Guide, you’ll discover this “quiet” niche overlooked by most online writers and why it’s one of the most stress-free paths to freelance success. Inside, you’ll learn:
- The foundation for writing effective email newsletters.
- Three secrets you can use to make your email newsletter response head-and-shoulders above other writers.
- How to capture your client’s voice and connect with your target audience.
- How to position your client as an expert and grow their list of prospects.
- How to format and deliver e-newsletters — and how to price your services.
- And so much more.
You’ll also receive training videos and sample e-newsletters to follow, step-by-step. And, you’ll get organizational templates and forms you can customize for your own clients. These tools will save you years of trial and error … and cut your writing time to a fraction of what it normally is. You’ll have everything you need to land clients right away.
If you’re ready to live the writer’s life and looking for a niche where you can write fun, non-sales-y content, and receive dependable, lucrative payment for your efforts, email newsletters are your ticket.
Creating Email Newsletters for Professional Service Firms: $497.00