The Content Marketing Mentor You
Didn’t Know You Needed
Brian Clark has been instrumental in the rise of content marketing as one of the most effective online marketing channels today, used by companies large and small in every industry. It’s estimated that $44 billion is spent on content marketing annually; so they pay writers pretty well.
According to industry watcher HubSpot, 73% of B2B and B2C companies plann to hire freelancers for content marketing work, like web pages, blog posts, email newsletters, white papers, and more.
After starting work online in 1999, Brian founded his company, Copyblogger Media, in 2006. Since that time, which is forever in “Internet” years, he came up with many of the content marketing strategies that have transformed the online advertising landscape.
Because it’s not “sales” copy and it’s informative, content is one of the best ways to grab and hold the attention of prospects and customers. They don’t feel like they’re being sold to … and Google loves quality content too and awards it high rankings in their search engine results.
Direct-response copywriters make great content writers because they already how to write useful information in an engaging way. There’s just a few tweaks they have to learn to make for stand-out web content.
Brian started Copyblogger by himself and grew it to a multi-million company with dozens of employees … all from scratch.
Copyblogger is now part of Rainmaker Digital, which Brian founded with partners in 2010.
Over the years Brian has been recognized by many publications and organizations for his innovative work
- Advertising Age ranks Copyblogger as a top marketing blog in its Power150 list.
- The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs.
- Technorati says Copyblogger is one of the most popular blogs in the world.
- Business Week says entrepreneurs should follow Copyblogger on Twitter.
- Brian Clark is one of the most influential people in small business on Twitter, according to Dunn and Bradstreet.
- Forbes named Brian one of the World’s Top 40 Social Marketing Talent and a Top 10 Online Marketing Expert.
- Brian is an expert marketer you should follow on social media and was one of 23 Must-Read Twitter Feeds for 2015, says Inc. magazine.
It’s clear Brian is only a talented writer, marketer, and entrepreneur. But in recent years he’s gone back to his roots to bring up the next generation of content writers
He’s developed a program, The Brian Clark Method, to help you master the ability to write compelling content. But he also we’ll show you step-by-step how to become a highly paid consultant for the many companies who need quality content marketing strategy.
In this 10-module series, including in-depth video training, you’ll even get the chance to ask Brian your specific questions directly.
You can sign up for The Brian Clark Method for a $1,000 discount – but only until June 12.
The AWAI Method™ for Becoming a Skilled, In-Demand Copywriter
The AWAI Method™ combines the most up-to-date strategies, insights, and teaching methods with the tried-and-true copywriting fundamentals so you can take on ANY project — not just sales letters. Learn More »
Guest, Add a Comment
Please Note: Your comments will be seen by all visitors.