Video:
Her Big Win

Fresh from receiving her award as the $10K Challenge winner at the 2015 FastTrack to Copywriting Success Bootcamp and Job Fair, financial copywriter Julie Hassett sat down with Katie Yeakle.

During this one-on-one interview, Julie talks about her escape from corporate America, her first steps towards the writer’s life, and the dream career she’s enjoying right now.

She also passes on her best advice for those writers just starting out.

Check out the interview below.

Play Video

Collection of AWAI Verified Badges

CLOSING TODAY! AWAI Badges Prove You’ve Got the Skills

Learn to write 8 of the most in-demand copywriting projects (no sales letters!) and AWAI will verify you’ve mastered the skills. You’ll build up the confidence and knowledge you need to land clients. And have the samples and “Badges” to prove you’ve got what it takes.

Limited enrollment – click here for details!

Click to Rate:
Average: 5.0
Published: October 23, 2015

6 Responses to “AWAI’s 2015 $10K Challenge Winner Julie Hassett Reveals Her Success Secrets to Katie Yeakle After Her Big Win [video]”

1. Hi,

Thanks for providing the attention grabbing interview with the $10000 winner julie. Her advice for the new starters is a path finding for those who want to stride in writing business. One thing she told is that hard work is the key which phushes one to success. She used to wake up at 4.30 for her job. It is too hard. But at last the hard work paid. And for those who work hard, get their due.

Mahesh SeelviOctober 23, 2015 at 9:06 pm

2. I am very excited about this program. Right now I have retired from a job that I hated but was lucky enough to retire. So here I am a little confused and my head is spinning but I am giving it my best shot!!! Love all the success stories and hope I can be one of them.
    Arlene

ArleneOctober 23, 2015 at 11:32 pm

3. A hearty congratulations Julie Hassett!

GriffinOctober 27, 2015 at 5:42 am

4. Congratulations to Julie Hassett. This was my first ever boot camp and it was totally inspiring to see and meet people like Julie who have shown that the writers life can be achieved!
    The support offered by AWAI is amazing and to have the contacts and hear the stories of success enjoyed by its many members is both motivating and as I said before, inspiring! Well done Julie and AWAI

Guest (Jean Brewer)October 31, 2015 at 9:09 pm

5. Congratulations Julie Hassett!

What a wonderful gift to receive.

Having freedom from working a J.O.B. everyday, puts me in agreement with you.

After hearing your story regarding your time spent in corporate America's job force, I took a long cleansing breath.

I worked for many years in insurance and preparing spreadsheets was just one of my tedious work habits.

Writing for a living has always been a dream of mine and I write something meaningful everyday.

Grateful for AWAI!

Guest (Cynthia Purnell)October 31, 2015 at 10:15 pm

6. Hi just wanted to say I am new to AWAI and confused, not knowing what steps to take and would love the help to get my program going. Working at a job 2-3-2 schedule which is a 12 hour shift actually 14 hours counting drive time and dislike it completely. The 2-3-2 is working 2 days off 3 working 2 then off then 2 days working 3 then off 2 days working. So you can see not much time for me. Get up at 3am dress and leave for work and get home around 7pm. Need a change...HELP

Penink3November 1, 2015 at 11:10 am

Guest, Add a Comment
Please Note: Your comments will be seen by all visitors.

(If you don’t yet have an AWAI Member account, you can create one for free.)

This name will appear next to your comment.

Your email is required but will not be displayed.

Text only. Your comment may be trimmed if it exceeds 500 characters.

Type the Shadowed Word
Too hard to read? See a new image | Listen to the letters

(*all fields required)

×
Join Rebecca Matter and Katie Yeakle for this rare, unique and highly effective live training event that will teach you ALL the skills to write effective direct-response copy for clients in just 10 weeks!